Expensive cots are not always offer better service than the cheaper ones. In many expensive models thick crib mattresses creates less height and that can respond to the child fall or an accident. Thus, you must check out some options while you go shopping for the crib and crib mattress.
Things to Look for When Buying a Baby cots Dublin
1. Choose a cot that offers a good height from the base of the crib mattress to the top of the moving crib railway.
2. Buy a baby bed with open sides that provides free circulation of air to prevent choking and sweating of the child.
3. as a child stayed in bed most of the time be sure to buy a crib that is strong and robust, without any broken rods.
4. use of cribs in various shapes and sizes, helping to save a lot of money. If you are on a tight budget, the use of cribs in good conditions a good option.
5. wheeled cots are also great because they offer the advantage of being shifted.
6. Select cots with drop sides and adjustable base height that allows you to get your child in and out easily.
7. cribs must meet minimum safety requirements.
8. The crib should have a firm, tight-fitting mattress. The distance between the crib rods should be more than 6 cm.
9. ensure that the drop sides at least 23 cm above the mattress support when lowered, and at least 66 cm when up.
10. Avoid all decorative details that could break off and be a potential choking hazard.
11. take a cot with a teething rails that allow a protective plastic coating around the edges, to prevent your child chew on the wooden slats in the crib.
How to choose a good baby bed mattresses
A good crib mattress is one that has no more than 1 inch gap between the mattress and crib sides and end because the child seems to get stuck in the gaps.
A strong and well-fitting mattress with a waterproof mattress protector but lacks all plastic packaging ensures that the child does not get shocked.
Soft bedding including sheep and lambs, while the bottom sheet should be avoided to limit any choking state. A cot bed mattresses that keep your handprints on the jostling is dangerous for your baby.
Bark-filled mattress, pillow top mattress, a pillow and a water bed, cushion, bean bag or couch can not take a sure hand results because they do not regain their original shape after the touch but keep handprints. These should be avoided.
Thus, with the above points in mind, you can make an excellent purchase cot bed and crib mattresses that would last you for years and keep your child safe.